Okay...I don't know if I can make a commitment to regularly blog about my incredibly boring life but I am going to try and who knows maybe I will get really into it and i can turn my blogs into a novel and then I can retire and travel the world on my profits......wishful thinking or psychic vision...only time will tell!!
Right now -- Brenton and I are just trying to figure out what we are supposed to do with a baby!! That's him --- Mr. Dash Harrison Pope!! He is pretty cute and so far everything is going way better than expected, but I was expecting the worse so pretty much anything would be better.
I will try to update regularly and who knows I may very well get addicted!!
2 comments:
Perfect Michelle!!! It really is theraputic too. I promise!
It looks like you're doing good with the pictures. You can add fiddle around within the page that you add them on & it has different options of where to put them. As far as making the title different... Google blog headers & there are a bunch out there & basically you just do the same thing you did with the coding for the blog background.
Dash is sooo cute!
Post a Comment