CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008







So last weekend - we wanted to get out and do something, I have had more than enough time sitting around my house and looking at all the dog hair and dirt that I really have no desire to clean up....so we decided to go to the Ribfest to watch Styx and the Doobie Brothers.....not really my favorite but something to do nontheless...Dash totally slept through both concerts and was probably the youngest person there by a good 6 or 7 years...kind of made me feel like a horrible person but what the hell --- i can't really just sit at home with a kid for the rest of my life.

We also went tailgating for the Buc's game on Sunday....it was freezing outside so Dash had to wear this fleece bear outfit while i carried him on my chest and people kept on giving me these crazy looks and finally some man walked up and was like "oh, i am glad that is a real baby b/c we all thought that you were some weirdo carrying around a teddy bear." we didn't take him the game but he did have his first tailgate experience...which is good b/c tailgating is maybe the only talent i have..hopefully he will be blessed with many more talents but if he becomes a world class tailgater, i willl be pround as long as he invites me along!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really now, was it really "freezing"? I beg to differ!
I'm impressed he slept through a concert! That's hardcore.
I went & got my Evening Primrose Oil last night. Thanks for the suggestion. I'd better be to a 7 at my next appointment!!!!