we just got home after 4 days in Fort Wayne and I now totally recall why I do not ever wish to live in a freezing cold climate again. I totally wasn't prepared for the weather and I think I kind of forgot what it is like when it is -1 with the windchill...i mean i walked off the airplane wearing flats with no socks and i spring jacket. i hate winter..i hate everything about it. the icy roads, the way your boogers freeze the second you step outside, how it takes the car 20 minutes to warm up, the horrible dry skin for the dry dry heat, the grayness of everything, the brown sludge that results when the snow melts, how you dress in layers and after ten minutes in a store you are sweating and about to pass out b/c it is way to hot inside, the salt that stains the bottom of your jeans....everything about it is just horrible and I cannot believe that people choose to live in such a dreary depressing climate, especially in the wonderful cultural mecca of Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am trying to think of something positive of the cold ---i guess i really really like to wear scarves...i mean if it is 50 or below here i love to put on a cute winter scarf ..i think that may be the only thing positive about it.
i will post a few pics of our trip ..... dash got to meet his cousin Cooper..who is 9 months old and GIANT...i cannot imagine dash being that big in 7 months..craziness!!
i will post a few pics of our trip ..... dash got to meet his cousin Cooper..who is 9 months old and GIANT...i cannot imagine dash being that big in 7 months..craziness!!
1 comments:
Amen and amen.
Post a Comment